Our employees play a crucial part in creating an outstanding school. Our structure and commitment to excellence, inside and outside of the classroom, represent a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and highly motivated individuals to further their careers.
We have high standards and are looking to employ:
- educators who see each child as central to their work
- inspirational and dedicated teachers who are excited by this project
- professionals committed to the academic, co-curricular and pastoral programmes that are central to the School’s ethos.
Our operational and support staff are equally important and are essential to the smooth running of the School.
Opportunities are available in all areas for highly talented expatriate and Chinese staff who share our ethos, enjoy working collaboratively and cross-culturally, and have the passion to contribute to the development of a world-class school.
The below vacancies are for August 2019 start. We also have a range of positions across the school for 2020 – please contact Oliver Knapman, Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these vacancies.
- Teachers of Early Years (Expat & Bilingual). Please click for more information.
- Teachers of Middle School Chinese (Bilingual). Please click for more information.
- Teachers of Primary Mathematics (Bilingual). Please click for more information.
- Teacher of Art (Primary). Please click for more information.
- Teacher of Middle School Mathematics (Bilingual). Please click for more information.
- Teacher of Grade 2. Please click for more information.
Recruitment Process and Applications
For an international candidate applying for a teaching position, please submit a CV and covering letter (including three referees) to email@example.com.
First-round interviews will be conducted by Skype or by phone. In-person interviews will be conducted where feasible. We have interview locations in China, the United Kingdom and in the Middle East.
Second-round Skype interviews will be conducted where an in-person interview is not feasible.
Our school is committed to safe recruitment practices and all our appointees will be subject to comprehensive reference and criminal records checks.
To apply for a Chinese teacher position, please send your bilingual resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.