Our employees play a crucial part in creating an outstanding school. Our structure and commitment to excellence, inside and outside of the classroom, represent a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and highly motivated individuals to further their careers.
We have high standards and are looking to employ:
- educators who see each child as central to their work
- inspirational and dedicated teachers who are excited by this project
- professionals committed to the academic, co-curricular and pastoral programmes that are central to the School’s ethos.
Our operational and support staff are equally important and are essential to the smooth running of the School.
Opportunities are available in all areas for highly talented expatriate and Chinese staff who share our ethos, enjoy working collaboratively and cross-culturally, and have the passion to contribute to the development of a world-class school.
The below vacancies are for August 2019 start.
- Teachers of Early Years (Expat & Chinese Bilingual). More information.
- Teachers of Middle School Chinese (Chinese Bilingual). More information.
- Head of Primary Mathematics (Chinese Bilingual). More information.
- Teacher of Art (Primary). More information.
- Teacher of Primary PE. More information.
- Teacher of Middle School Mathematics (Chinese Bilingual). More information.
- Teacher of Primary Grade 2. More information.
- Teacher of Middle School Science. More information.
- Teacher of Middle School History. More information.
- College Counselor (Chinese Bilingual). More information.
- Head of Boarding. More information.
Vacancies for 2020 Start
We have a range of positions across the school for 2020 – please contact Oliver Knapman, recruitment manager, on email@example.com.
Recruitment Process and Applications
If you are an expat applying for a teaching position, please submit a CV and covering letter (including three referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a bilingual teacher applying for a role, please send your bilingual resume to email@example.com.
Our school is committed to safe recruitment practices and all our appointees will be subject to comprehensive reference and criminal records checks.