RDFZ King’s College School Hangzhou aims to create a learning community that integrates the best of international and Chinese education.
It was founded by two world-class schools – The High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China (RDFZ) and King’s College School, Wimbledon – leading educational organisation, Dipont Education, and local government.
This partnership is underpinned by the experience all stakeholders have in developing exceptional students, through both academic rigour and a holistic approach to education.
RDFZ King’s College School Hangzhou strives to educate Chinese and international pupils aged 3-18 years to be well-rounded, innovative and collaborative individuals. Students will understand the importance of a global view and an international perspective in order to make a positive contribution to society in the future.
- Four distinct school sections with a shared pedagogical approach, enabling Chinese and expatriate students to benefit from the cross-cultural exposure
- A curriculum designed to allow cooperation and integration whilst preserving the compulsory aspects of both Chinese and international programmes
- A learning community that supports each pupil to develop and reach his or her full potential
- A multicultural and bilingual environment that allows pupils to command at least two languages and develop a global perspective
- An outstanding senior management team, jointly selected by King’s and RDFZ
- Exceptional teaching staff trained in the highest levels of modern practice and pedagogy, teaching small class sizes of between 15 to 24 pupils.