RDFZ King’s College School Hangzhou aims to create a world-class learning community that integrates the best of international and Chinese education to maximise each student’s potential for life.
It represents a partnership of two schools, which are top academic institutions in China and England, The High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China (RDFZ) and King’s College School, Wimbledon, Dipont Education which has been providing high level international programmes in China for more than a decade, and the Yuhang local government.
This unique partnership has created a school which educates Chinese and international pupils from 3-18 years in a wide range of areas to understand the importance of a global outlook and to make a positive contribution to society in the future.
- Four distinct school sections with a shared pedagogical approach, enabling Chinese and expatriate students to benefit from cross cultural experience
- A curriculum which respects the compulsory Chinese curriculum and operates in a bilingual context leading to international qualifications
- A learning community that challenges and supports each pupil to improve throughout and to reach his/her full potential, prepared for the next stage of their education
- A multicultural and bilingual environment that allows pupils to be confident in two languages and to develop a global perspective
- Small class sizes of between 15 and 24 pupils